Thursday, April 14, 2011

No Words

I found out today that my friends are going to lose their triplets. On Monday (roughly 18 weeks), Baby A's amniotic sac ruptured and he lost his fluid. This is obviously pretty life threatening to the baby but they were hoping that Babies B and C and mom would be okay. Well today it took a turn for the worse and she got a uterine infection. So she is currently delivering the babies. Since they are only 18 weeks, they will not survive.

Even going through a miscarriage and even a stillbirth, I seriously can't find words to describe how I feel for them. It's just heartbreaking. I am just praying that they find comfort, peace, and strength.

I thought of Alexis a lot since I heard. I think of her a lot as it is, but this time it was different. I've pictured her in heaven with Jesus preparing to welcome them home. I look forward to the day when she welcomes me.

This is a verse I have clung to:

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

No comments:

Post a Comment